View Profile MrMattimation

9 Movie Reviews

Happy Harry's at it again! Everything about this is absolutely fantastic, the lines were crisp and clean, the animation was smooth, the lighting was ON FUCKIN' POINT, and the jokes were funny as always. I can't wait for the next one!

RIP Cid 2004-2014 couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Seriously, phenomenal, this is likely one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work.

Horrifying.

I liked it! The animation was cheap looking, but at no point did anything ever sit still. Everything was always moving, and I think it worked. Good work, keep it up.

HolyPeanuts responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I am still kinda learning the ins and outs of animating in After Effects haha.

3 Game Reviews

I walked into a fucking closet and Jeff, who saw me walk into the closet, turned around and started walking away. Just about the only creepy thing about this game is the repetitive backing sound.

this is poop

i didnt think this game is any good the animation is poor and slow and what the hell does the guy say when you die and why does it keep saying jason at the very beggining of the game i thought it was going to be good from the starter screen i was wrong.

Nothing new.

Your basic ball bouncing game. Maybe add something like powerups.

4 Audio Reviews

Simply amazing. Keep up the good work!

Love this song, and this remix is just as good!

Really nice!

DFerociousbeast responds:

1 Art Review

This is actually pretty good!

DFerociousbeast responds: