#YouTubeDrama #YouTubeDrama

let's get riiiiiiight into the news!

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

RIP Cid 2004-2014 couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Seriously, phenomenal, this is likely one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. Keep up the good work.

A Bus Stop Tragedy A Bus Stop Tragedy

Horrifying.

I liked it! The animation was cheap looking, but at no point did anything ever sit still. Everything was always moving, and I think it worked. Good work, keep it up.

HolyPeanuts responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I am still kinda learning the ins and outs of animating in After Effects haha.

Crazy Grandpa (Scene 1) Crazy Grandpa (Scene 1)

Your style reminds me a lot of Family Guy, however I'm pleased to see you don't restrict yourself to the incredibly stiff movements that are apparent on Family Guy. Really good, I really want to see more, but it appears you aren't active on Newgrounds anymore. Oh well.

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

I came in here with low expectations, but I was actually pretty impressed! Although Stan sounded more like the Goth kids at times, and in some areas the animation was a little TOO smooth, the writing was definitely like an actual South Park episode. Good work!

fly coffee fly coffee

???

That is all.

Battle of The Bulge (WW2) Battle of The Bulge (WW2)

Well...

this certainly is educational. This would be good for maybe a history project or something.

Blazeofdoom responds:

I did use this for a history project, for my sophomore year in high school a while back.

Stupid Ninja Stupid Ninja

What?

This is choppy, poorly animated. Try fixing.... everything. Try using a higher framerate and smaller movements per frame.

The hobbies of Edd Gould The hobbies of Edd Gould